Tuesday 12 May 2009

welcome to the real world



been too busy to update anything - this was an exhibition at the Coningsby gallery organised by Dominik Klimowski to coincide with the launch of his illustrated book of short stories 'Welcome to the Real World'. The book and exhibition featured illustrations by Ali Mobasser, Tom McShane, Graeme Stuart, Neal Fox, Bill Bragg, Robert Greene, Steph von Reiswitz, Andrzej Klimowski, Danusia Schejbal, Swava Harasymowicz, Chris Bianchi and Dominik Klimowski.

(at the private view I was recognised as the creator of my picture by another exhibitor whom I didn't know, which he said demonstrated his theory that people always look like their own drawings. I do know what he means, but considering that particular picture was of a band of bearded gypsies with fur hats and evil stares I'm not too sure if I'm flattered...)

No comments: